I renounce the lie that I am rejected, unloved, or shameful. In Christ I am accepted.
- I am His child (John 1:12).
- I am Christ’s friend (John 15:15).
- I have been justified (Romans 5:1).
- I am united with the Lord and I am one spirit with Him (1 Corinthians 6:17).
- I have been bought with a price; I belong to God (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).
- I am a member of Christ’s body (1 Corinthians 12:27).
- I am a saint, a holy one (Ephesians 1:1).
- I have been adopted as God’s child (Ephesians 1:5).
- I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 2:18).
- I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins (Colossians 1:14).
- I am complete in Christ (Colossians 2:10).
I renounce the lie that I am guilty, unprotected, alone, or abandoned. In Christ I am secure. God says:
- I am free from condemnation (Romans 8:1-2).
- I am assured that all things work together for good (Romans 8:28).
- I am free from any condemning charges against me (Romans 8:31-34).
- I cannot be separated from the love of God (Romans 8:35-39).
- I have been established, anointed, and sealed by God (2 Corinthians 1:21-22).
- I am confident that the good work God has begun in me will be perfected (Philippians 1:6).
- I am a citizen of heaven (Philippians 3:20).
- I am hidden with Christ in God (Colossians 3:3)
- I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I can find grace and mercy to help in time of need (Hebrews 4:16).
- I am born of God, and the evil one cannot touch me (1 John 5:18).
I renounce the lie that I am worthless, inadequate, helpless, or hopeless. In Christ I am significant.
- I am the salt of the earth and the light of the world (Matthew 5:13-14).
- I am a branch of the true vine, Jesus, a channel of His life (John 15:1,5).
- I have been chosen and appointed by God to bear fruit (John 15:16).
- I am a personal, Spirit-empowered witness of Christ (Acts 1:8).
- I am a temple of God (1 Corinthians 3:16).
- I am a minister of reconciliation for God (2 Corinthians 5:17-21).
- I am a fellow worker with God (2 Corinthians 6:1).
- I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Ephesians 2:6).
- I am God’s workmanship, created for good works (Ephesians 2:10).
- I may approach God with freedom and confidence (Ephesians 3:12).
- I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13).
- I am not the great “I Am,” but by the grace of God I am what I am (see Exodus 3:14; John 8:24,28,58; 1 Corinthians 15:10).